hosted at hostgif.com

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Torpe... looking for definition

let's define torpe...

The word is not in the dictionary, torpe can be a noun or an adjective but it doesn't matter it boils down to one meaning.

We often hear this word, it is one of those words in the filipino slang which we often hear in the streets. I went to google, to check whether there is such word and there is but it's a spanish term i guess... I forgot.

Anyway, I solicited ideas from others... one said it is used to describe someone who can't dare to express his/her feelings to the person he/she likes... yeah right this is the definition that i knew but it is more often addressed to guys and not the ladies.

Another said (pause) I can't be bias and got to write it , me being torpe... *sigh* yeah right?! but i guess I am or I have to just to admit even just in silence.

hmmm how would sound like?! never mind.

Note:

This blog is not just all about torpe 101 but also anything that i feel saying... i mean writing. At least on paper *biggrin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home