hosted at hostgif.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Someone new... not really

Well, after falling out of love years ago a new prospect came... not totally new because I've known her since first year college but encouter was never that significant... after all we were just two new freshmen in our school.

I remember during enrollment, she was walking through the lobby heading towards my direction, I thought of her as my neighbor, they look much a like. I had second thoughts though because our neighbor was ahead of our batch.

Anyway, first day of school to my surprise, we were classmates but i never really care to be honest. I was more excited being with some old pals from highschool and she has her own group of friends too. Well we live and spend our first year in college with different paths but late that year we became cheatmates, seatmates i mean. Normal seatmates we are, nothing more nothing less than seating right next to each other. Sophomore was nothing much aside from being friends with her. We talk, I knew somethings bout her but not much though.... we were in the same group during our physics class but I was busy back then digging for another girl or maybe not. hehehe. It was just those crushes thing not a step closer to courting, i guess with this cute girl which I was attached (We were classmates in all our subjects) with since first year.

I recall her existance but not his presence during the early years in college, nothing really significant about her. This past year, we became close for whatever reason. Oh now i recall. There was this reshuffling thing going on in our college and that thing made our old class bonded well. I dont know but we tend to be closer to each other as a barkada and then the next thing that happened, we were teased to each other (but not that loud only a few).

Well u know teasing... I can still remember one time we watch a gig with some of our friends then we went to get someone because he was late to get in. As we stood we were teased. Hahahaha what the hell were they thinking... then what happened next was we watched "Can This Be Love" with some peers... mooshy i know, but it wasn't a date... it was one of the groups movie trip. Though after that, we exchanged text messages but not really that often and i never realize that it wasn't her who does the responding thing, It was a friend of hers.

Then the next semester (2nd sem), I was not assigned to a particular class (oh gahd! this is a revelation) and I had to choose between two classes and I chose where she was in. Then we bacame classmates, there were 3 of us who came from our old block but we were the once who got close because the other one seemed to be so convenient with the block and had bonding with a girl.... oh i mean other classmates that he's interested with.

Then we talk a lot from then on... text messages... telebabad and bonding as some call it, friendly bonding that is. feelings pops out and walah! fallig in love.

Well since then I knew almost everything about her, unless she's not telling the truth to me. I know she know's how i felt but never did i really told her that i love her... i guess.. like any other torpe guy... i drop all the signals in the world. I know she knows it anyway...

Crazy things I did: *thinking*

this is in random order....

1. Borrowing some testtubes and other stuffss from her and making excuses... as i planned to give her something ( a small bear which i guess is an accessory for the mobile foneand some small cube beads with her name on it) ... then escaping from a study session and went to the hospital where she was having duty and waited til 10pm just to return it to her. - Sad part she joined her group going home because one of her mates has this car and so i was left and went back to McDonald's where we had our study session that night.

2. Prior to a study session, I texted her and I said I was outside of their house to bring a lyric sheet of the song "The Day You Said Goodnight" ... pretty lame reason to be there... of course not just the reason... hehe then she didn't bought the idea and so i said... i'll leave the sheet at their gate and she can get it coz I was leaving nah. She said thank you and she never expected daw that I was there.

well that's all that I can recall for now. Hmm... and i'm tired writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home