hosted at hostgif.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

First and last

I knew a day before that our block will be watching a movie but I was convinced not to. I don't know what came to my mind when I texted Jica if she wanted to watch the movie but then she said, "You know naman eh na di ako sasama" and she will be meeting a classmate of ours to return a book she borrowed. Yeah I knew that because of the cold war that was going on between a close friend of hers na andun din. So I said to her na I too won't be coming but If she wanted to we will watch nalang but not with them. We then agreed to meet at Dunkin' Donuts, their meeting place. She then decided to invite our classmate to come with and watch the movie and sumama naman kaya okey na din, I guess that made her comfortable.

Then after the movie, our classmate left us both because she daw needs to go home nah. We then ate somewhere i forgot the place, actually i'm confused between two establishments anyway we just talk and before we went home she got the receipt and wrote something. She then gave it to me... I never read it til i got home. I then accompany her to get a ride then when her ride left i texted her "Thanks ha. Take Care sa pag-uwi. text me if u get home" and i headed on a separate way home.

On the receipt, it said... " Hi Yuri. Keep this ha. I'll look for this when time comes... hehe... Thanks for everything... Hehe :) The movie was nice... weird at the same time nice... Uhmmm.. Hope we'll be friends forever! Take Care & God bless... jica :)"

I thought it was the end of the day when i was bombarded with text messages of questions and deceit... it was karen who texted me she asked me where I was and asked why didn't I watch with them.... I simply answered I was at home and I went somewhere... she then said na nakakaano daw dahil di ako sumama and she was saying things to the point of nagging. So I explained with all excuses but didn't told the truth because I just don't like na pag pyestahan then maybe she then realized that she's over reacting... she then said sorry.

Another person texted me remember, the friend of jica, Rikka whom she had cold war with... yeah she texted me also... she was in fire like a dragon... well that's her personality so i understood... then she begun asking me questions again... and she knew that we watched a movie... she questioned me why didn't we watch with them so sabi ko wala lang... of course I can't say to her that Jica doesn't want to see her or i don't want to be with her... and I can't also say that I want to spend time alone with jica... so i ended up dumb... saying wala lang. Sabi pa nya ung nag invite daw manood ng sine was Sam ung reportedly nanliligaw kay Jica.... sa isip ko i sadi "eh ano naman kung xa nagyaya?" pero di ko na rin pinansin mga hirit nya.

Then may humirit pa nag text parang pinakonxenxa ako... reply ko naman... "kailangan ba lahat ng galaw ko sabihin ko sa nyo? kailangan ba kasama kau, i have my own life cguro" parang ganun thought ng reply ko... kaya ayun natauhan at nag sorry pero ung si Rikka di nagpapaawat at nagmamatigas tlga... though may point xa pero malabo eh.

Di kami nagpa-awat sa nangyari... While I was watching 51st dates (fave nya na movie) on HBO bigla lang niyaya ko na namn manood ng movie... ayun nood kami and kami lang tlga dalawa.. officially that was our first date and 50 to go... nyahahahaa joke. We watch "The Perfect Catch", uhm serious kami nanood and un "pasulyap sulyap kunwari patingin tingin sa kanya" hehe nyc ung feeling kaya... and naaaliw ako tumitingin sa kanya eh, I just can't help but stare at her.

When we went out sa movie house... papalabas na kami nung mall when our classmate (ung kasama namin manood the other day) approach us. Nagkagulatan pa... tawang tawa kami sabi nga namin baka mahuli pa kami tatlo ulit at awayin na naman kami. Basta may mga kakilala kaming nabumped sa paglabas namin ng mall.

Then we then when to Red Ribbon para kumain... Nyc ng feeling sobra. It was happiness na ewan overwhelming yung tipong pwede ka na mamatay kinabukasan. So we ate sa red ribbon... ayun kwentuhan ng kahit ano... then before we went out nagsulat na naman xa sa receipt and it said...

"Ei yuri! Thanks a lot... I really enjoyed the day... :) Nice pa yung movie... "The Perfect Catch"... remember the line from the movie... it goes something like this.. " sometimes when you get hurt (nakaunderline) so bad something just shuts off (nakaunderline) inside..." hehehehe... wala lang.. Cge take care always! God Bless.. :) Hope we'll be happy (",) always, Jica"

The line she qouted was what happens to her pag nasasaktan xa.

That was the first and last time we were together alone and one of the happiest i've ever been.
From then on I carry the letter on my wallet, hoping that I won't disappoint her when she will be looking for it. Hoping that she'll remember that she gave me one or maybe just remember that that day existed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home