hosted at hostgif.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

friends friends friends... ouch!

All the while, Jica and Sam were teased to each other by peers. No mattere how I wanted to drop the subject in mind, my heart doesn't want to. I tried not to listen and kept myself busy to whatever i can grasp around every moment i hear them teased. Yeah right, when u get hurt something inside shutts off... I kept myself in silence and tried to act as if i'm not affected in any way i could.

Everytime these happens I feel bad but what can I do? everybody was rooting for them.When they are being teased, Jica would just smile at them as if she indeed like it. Each time i see her that way, i was as if nowhere to be found. I just sit back like stranger to them. You wouldn't hear anything from me except a direct answer if asked of something.

She would then constantly asked me If I was okey?... she then would say sorry and that she knows i got hurt... she damn care how i feel and everytime she does that, i just hate it. I just hate hearing her because it kills me. It just kills me. It makes me feel better-- yes but i just don't want her to feel sorry... I don't want her to feel accountable to something she has no control on. I just don't like this, because it makes me fall for her more.

I received this note from her after a day of teasing.

"Hi Yuri! Remember when I told you I was happy? It's true that i am. And you know why? First because i've learned to appreciate those people who care for me; and you are one of them. Thanks again. :) second, it's because many people are making me smile! :) and third is because im making other people happy! :) But then despite of that happiness, i still feel sadness and maybe some sort of emptiness... oh well ! You know what makes me sad? Hmm... im sad because at the expense of my hapiness, someone is hurting. And because you're my friend and one my closest now, i don't want you to get hurt... I'm trying yur... trying not to hurt you and if possible ease the pain that you're feeling... because I care yur! Because you're my friend... And like you, i hope that the hurt you feel would eventually go away... And it would be of great joy to me if i see you happy :) But then again I don't want you to suppress what you feel. If you're happy, show it. If you're sad and hurting then say it. Okey lang yan. Promise! I'll understand... I'll try... I don't want to lose you too.. I don't want to lose a good friend! I've lost so many people in my life and I don't want you to be one of them. Basta yu, i'll always be here.. I'll always be your friend... :) jica"

I hate reading this note... It stabs my heart back and forth... friend friend friend paulit ulit...
It hurt even more knowing that we are okey... we care for each other... we don't want to lose each other and all we could ever have is friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home