hosted at hostgif.com

Friday, November 24, 2006

Burnt tongue

today, i realize that i was wrong... i realize what i thought was impossible isn't or maybe my mind is mislead by the overwhelming flow of feelings... feelings of pain, feelings of satisfaction, happiness and need.

I just miss her... someone i just once saw... someone i never really met... someone whom i never actually talk to -- well once over the phone. I know I barely talk to her and never did i was with her but it seemed that i knew her much already.

Sometimes I badly miss her yet when she's there i can't utter a word or two... I don't know... probably she thinks that it's a joke, everytime I say I miss her but damn I really do. I do sometimes feel bad when I know I have all the time to converse with her but I just can't maximize the time. I'm afraid just too afraid of what she might think.

Yeah right... i dont know exactly... uhm i just couldn't think what to write more... we'll most important thing i guess is that when she's there i'm happy... she's my kakulitan... she's someone who can utter words to me that maybe others aren't able to tell me... like baliw! tamad! and kahit ano.. hehe and i am comfortable talking to her na parang joke pero totoo namn uhm "smooth talking" kung baga... i don't know.. i am just overwhelmed probably. Maybe.

everything seemed so wrong between us. lahat may gap and space... pero it just feels so right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you refering to? share naman...(",)

December 29, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home