hosted at hostgif.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

too blind to see

A couple of times my friends see my efforts but why not her (none in specific, okey) ? This is a question in mind that only her can answer I know or maybe not really. I don't think my efforts isn't sufficient because my friends do see it. hahaha Not just because their my friends and that they try to let me feel better.I also see my efforts as such and I think I deserve to be with someone because I've given so much.

one would actually say... buti pa xa... I hope my boyfriend did that to me also or maybe ako nalang girlfriend mo sana. It's funny nga eh listening to my friends jokingly say to me na sila nalang girlfriend ko, it felt better and it gives me a booze of confidence, a little okey?! Maybe that's what friends are for --- hahaha Dionne Warwick!

Anyway, the question is still lingering on my head... Why can't she? Could love be really blind? is she blind not to see what I did for her? Or is it just me who is blind? Blind not to see and accept that she doesn't really have an eye on me. Sometimes we are too busy reading between the lines that we are not able to see the simplier things which may be just infront of us. We are too complicated in our thinking that we missed out the answer to our question which is already given and still we search for them. All this time maybe I was just facing the answer but disregarded it because I just don't want to accept the fact that there's no us... we don't have mutual feelings and we are too different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home