hosted at hostgif.com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

girl friend's bf trouble

well over the years i've realized maybe im not really boyfriend material... you know? but its kinda confusing though because for the nth time i'm appreciated by my girl friends -- not girlfriends okey.

they would usually compare me to their boyfriends, how ironic when i guess everyone that i like doesnt see me as such. hahaha I know their boyfriends and they know me but i just can't figure out why my friends seemed to like my company than their boyfriends. lol.

Incident #1: my girl friend is more likely to hang her arms on mine publicly than his boyfriend.

Incident #2: a girl friend of mine interestingly talks to me even if her bf's around.

Incident #3: i'm their crying shoulder lol. but ofcourse im not edwin mccain who would say i'll be
their crying shoulder. they just come to me and share.

Incident #4: one wishes that her bf's like me. waaaah! that feels good but common' that's
trouble.

Incident #5: prefers to be with me in a group walk than his bf?! lol. that would be alarming.

Well I need to do some reassessing of myself. Why would they think im bf material when everyone i like doesnt.. for sure they don't wear the same eyes. of course duh.

Now I remember this funny kulitan with my barkadas, because they would constantly say that I'll be fine, If I am to be a boyfriend. One of my barkadas is one of my crush back then but she dumped me lol. thats hyperbole. Well one of those highschool crushes that is and she didn't mind me back then. Then now during those barkada tambay sessions as i said they would constantly appreciate my being me and this friend of mine(crush ko dati) would ride on and say her piece and i would jokingly respond and say:"yan kc dati di mo ko pinapansin" or someone would comment similar things and we would just laughed it out. hahayz

anyway with the sample incidents above and similar occasions i feel awkward and i know it's trouble. all i can do is just to talk to my friends about it and give my sermon. I'm not insensitive and i don't want that to happen to me also.

kaya to their boyfriends: dont worry guys I wont take away your girlfriends and rest assured that im on your side lol.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oist! yuri! am i in one of those incidents? hah?

hehehe

November 21, 2006 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. buti alam mo... hahaha btaw.. well aminado ka namn eh... woohooo

November 27, 2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger fracturedfingertips said...

this is my first read. with your entry...uhmnn...this may sound impertinent, but...ugh! those are symptoms of being gay!

December 15, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger fracturedfingertips said...

[addendum (nakonsensiya, hehe!)] if those symptoms do not lead to where they usually do...i.e. if you're not gay, well, you better start moving; otherwise... ugh! (again)

December 15, 2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no i'm not... otherwise what? hehe happy reading! thanks thanks!

December 21, 2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home