hosted at hostgif.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

blanc.

Hours after what happened, I am just too exhausted. My mind is in blank state, it stops thinking all I wanted was to rest. Nothing more nothing less.

I don't know there really comes a time when we have second thoughts and maybe this is what is happening to me. There comes a time when we think that we've given much and we couldn't give more. A time where we are too much hurt that we ought to keep our self in isolation.

I don't know maybe I just need to validate my feelings. Maybe I'm just too bored with life that I want to share it with someone but that someone I've bumped into is someone whom doesn't want to share a piece of her life with me.

Sometimes we tend to read beyond the lines too much that we don't see reality. Sometimes we hope too much that we forget that we are dreaming. Sometimes we are to engross with our feelings that we forget that it is just feelings. Feelings that in time without nurture could fade as if you've never felt it after all.

No one is to blame nor someone should hold responsibility because all I know I just felt it, not me wanted it nor you wished for it. It has existed... now it can, in anytime say its goodbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home