hosted at hostgif.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

renewed and moved jica

Days lasted without any communication, though I was online almost everday, she never was. text messages? haven't really. then she just appeared from nowhere, actually like what she usually does this past few days... BUZZ through ym...

jica: hi yu.. ala lang
me: *smile emoticon*
jica: just wanna thank you for always being there
jica: ehehehehe
jica: *wink emoticon*

now that statement made me think... where did that came from... weird parang mabait xa that time ha... "ano kaya nakain nito" i thought but then i asked her...

me: huh? what happened to you pla?
me: hehe
jica: ala lang
jica: galing kc ako sa retreat
jica: hehehe

"ahh yun naman pla" i was talking at the back of mind... no wonder she seemed strange but it didn't stop there...

jica: ang dami kong narealize
jica: ehehehe
me: hehe
jica: by the way... i think im over him
jica: ang happy ko
jica: ehehehe
jica: palagi lang ako nakatawa and nag smismile
jica: *big-grin emoticon*

that made me shrugged a little bit and now im in the villain mode again..

me: u think lang
me: hehe
jica: yeah... happy na ako
jica: pwomiz
jica: *smile emoticon*
me: pero it will cross your mind na pud promise
me: hehe

my statement was based on experience so don't argue... hehe

jica: i don't know
jica: ehehe
jica: dili na tingali
jica: na accept ko na
me: asus
jica: pwomiz
me: hehe
jica: ehehehe
jica: agree ka na lang
jica: im sure this time
me: hehe
me: uhm here's the ano jix... uhm there's nothing wrong in hoping as long as you don't dwell on that...

did i said "there's nothing wrong in hoping"? Oh my! moving on 101... not a good advice i think i had just put an anchor on my luggage and i'll be drowning in a split second... hmmm

jica: yeah.. i know
jica: pero wala na talaga eh... i mean... finally.. i'm over
jica: ehehehe
me: hehe
me: what did you do ba na you're sure na talaga na you're over him?
me: hehehe
me: evil ko noh
me: so okey na c sam?
me: hehe

now i'm drowned and wet all over... but jet is out... she's over him...

jica: okey lang... we talked and yun na yun
jica: ehehe
jica: ngee... ano ba yan? friends lang kami ni sam noh... hindi yan nagcross sa minds namin
jica: ehehehe
me: ows

now that made me think... did she said "never?" eh nanligaw nga sa kanya c sam eh... ano ba toh... ang gulo na kaya, so i changed the topic. We had a short talk on how did our week went
and talk bout coincidence with reality and horoscopes. We didn't really had a long one because she then had to go, her classmates where down stairs daw. hahaha akalain mo iniwan classmates niya hmmm... ang gulo mo jix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home