hosted at hostgif.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

bestfriends ayt?!

From then on, we assumed bestfriends. We jokingly call ourselves magbestfriends , though I hate the idea of it. I knew more about her and the latest on her including her crushes and suitor. Uhuh nasasaktan but what can we do? I can't say anything bad about her crushes and suitor, their my friends of some sort and I can't do that, you know?! Can you imagine I play stupid?! When she starts to share something I just assumed the friend role and give advices even if it gives me all the disadvantages. And her? she felt comfortable talking it out... manhid tlga...

Oi si ano? Oi si ganyan? huh?! what the... anyway it's still good to know that she's comfortable sharing anything to me but what's not just good is it makes me feel insecure... kung minsan nanliliit nlang... hahayz I can't blame her, she got a crush on somebody already before I fell for her. I just give her advices in a way that she wouldn't say na naninira ako or something I played fair naman pero not to myself i guess. It was really weird of me, but sometimes I just get tired with all the drama that I get tired and just shut myself up and sometimes I go the extra mile.

After an activity at school, nagkayayaan to eat dinner out. I knew she wouldn't be coming, I assumed because first of the cold war and second of Sam. Hmmm... atleast it wasn't me, she doesn't want to be with. I just didn't force her to but others did.

karen: tara na!
myco: dali nah... so san tau?
me: ewan... kayo nalang mag-decide
myco: kar san bah?
karen: di ko alam... ask yuri
me: bakit ako? kayo nalang pumili
karen: si sam o...
myco: sam san tau?
sam: jane san ba? hehe
jane: ewan... wag ako... kau nlang... i won't eat naman eh.

as usual turuan was the game. hahaha we always do this... me i just don't want to decide baka di nila magustohan ung taste ko pero my tase is not that bad ha! and I don't want to control them but walang gustong magdecide eh kaya...

me: so sa ______ tayo?
myco: sige tara!
jane: eh sila jica at trixie san nah?
me: na sa CR pa daw... text nalang daw... susunod nalang daw sila
myco: sus! tara na nga!

nainis na c myco but i knew na parang di na sila susunod sa amin, sumakay na kami when jica and trixie went out sa may gate ng school...

jane: oi hali na kayo!
trixie: di na ako sasama kc kailangan na akong umuwi.. tinext na ko ng mama ko eh
karen: o kaw jix sakay na...
jica: nah i'll go home na
myco: sige nah sama na sus...
jane: hali nah... andito si sam o

i just kept my silence and just gave her the look (saying its up to you)... I don't want to get blamed by her after wards... so when we arrived sa resto... guess who's there? Rikka... "Oh no!" i thought worrying pretty sure jica wouldn't be in anyway comfortable. Well what can we do we were there already. We took our seats and started to order but Jica didn't.

myco: kaw jix?
jica: ayaw ko kumain... busog pa ako eh
jane: sige na
me: sige na jix kain ka na

she then ordered. We were all getting annoyed kc ang tagalng order namin and we were starving as in like STARVING.

myco: hay salamat at dumating din.
karen: nagugutom na tlga ako
me: yey!
myco: hala! kulang pa?
me: sa inyo muna toh o
me: yan na naman eh.. padating na

the table was filled with silence as we munched on our food. Jica and me seated at the opposite tail ends of the table, I was looking at her when she caught me I didn't drop it giving her a look asking her whether she was ok. I know it's a stupid question coz I knew she wasn't comfortable with everything that was happening. I just texted her nalang... imagine how pathetic it can be, texting when your just inches away from each other?

me: are you okey?
jica: no
jica: sana di nalang ako sumama
me: uhm kain ka muna
jica: yu, can't stand this
jica: i don't want to go home with him

refering to sam. oh i forgot to tell you, sam's house is near jica's so they will be on the same ride practically.

me: okey gawan ko ng paraan
jica: pano?

i just broke the silence over the table and started talking aloud to jica.

me: jix meron ka bang notes nung...?

I was bluffing and tried to give her the hint to ride on it.

jica: uhm parang... na sa bahay eh
me: dba magtetest tau bukas?
me: sabay nlang tau.. kunin ko mamaya sa inyo
jica: okey

well no one objected with that, I guess I pulled it off. After a few talks we we all stood up and headed the exit.

jane: saan kau?
myco: hatid ko muna (refering to karen her girlfriend)
jane: kaw sam? sabay nalang kau ni jica
sam: *smile with a blush*
jane: o yuri ikaw?
me: ahh my kukunin ako kina jica eh
jane: ahh okey sige sabay nalang tau dun ako baba sa may metrobank

hmmm i know that jane was up to something (Jane is close to Sam actually) and sorry we planned ahead. hehe. so we went, jane was the chatterbox that time. I was just silent, Jane and Sam were talking and jica too was silent then.

jane: so sam kamusta na kayo ni jica, ha? (similing while while getting an eye on the reaction jica has to express)
sam: *smiled*
jica: *smiled*
jane: o! kaw naman yu? musta ka naman ha?
me: okey lang
jane: something new?
me: wala naman
jane: oi sam, jix usap naman kau!

i just then beemed on the window and tried to grasp anything from the surroundings. I tried not hearing there conversation but as usual jica was that demure... answer just the question type.

jane: para po
jane: mauna na ako
jane: ingat kayo
sam: bye jane
jane: sam ha! txt nalang
me: bye jane ingat
jica: bye jane

now the ride was all silence but sam tried to start a conversation with jica but not too long when sam needed to go and we were left alone. It was a relief to her I know and she then started to talk.

jica: thanks yu
me: okey lang yun noh *smiling face*
me: uhm bakit? what's with him bah at ayaw mo makasama?
jica: ah eh
me: *stared at her*
jica: kc natatakot ako baka he'd ask me again
jica: di ko alam ano isasagot ko
jica: baka ano lang masabi ko
me: ahh okey
jica: mah-ma pakanan po (she was giving directions)
jica: thanks tlga yu ha
me: okey nga lang yun
jica: kc naman eh
me: para po
me: ako nah
me: bayad po o
jica: thanks tlga ha
me: no probs
jica: sige pasok na ko at uwi ka na
me: sige... ( i didn't move)
jica: o ano? bakit jan ka pa?
me: sige na go ahead intayin kita maka pasok
jica: sus.. (she smiled na may halong kantsaw)
me: o ano? sige nah go... nyt
jica: sige na nga nyt
jica: ingat and thanks again
me: okey ( i smiled)

she then went inside and closed the door and i turned my back and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home