hosted at hostgif.com

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

changes and missing

I've moved to another school since june and since then I've seen Jica once. Uhm I still remember though but the last time we saw each other we never spoke. If you could recall the "talk-to-me-when-you-already-told-your-parents" drama, that was the last time that I saw her. This is totally the opposite of the past school year, unlike before ( we were classmates) we barely see each other now. We meet up online but conversations doesn't last that long. As usual just share songs and some updates on ourselves. Life has been to different between the two of us. She is on her last year in college and busy with school while me left stranded, adapting in a new environment. We just don't meet in the middle these days. Time just runs through us with me missing her and her i don't know...

me: hi jix!
me: i'm going bya to an overnight later
me: with some 4th year HS classmates
me: i don't know if jay will be coming
me: hehe
me: wala lang share ko lang
me: as if you care
me: nyahahahaha
me: bitaw
me: i don't know ano gawin dun
me: hehe
me: cge text you later
me: ingatz
me: prepare muna ako
me: *smile emoticon*
me: nyt nah! hahahahaha
me: grabeh ang early noh
me: *smile emoticon*

Actually she was offline then when I mack her and so did not expect of any reply from her. When I was already at the venue, My mood just went so bad because I lost this plug something to be connected on my speakers. I was so disappointed with what happened that I texted her to express what I felt after I sent it my phone got bugged, the batt was empty. So overnight I was looking for ways to have my batt charged because I expected too much for her to reply but when I got it charged I just further more disappoint myself. Didn't receive any. Days passed...
I texted her...

me: jix, napanood mo na sukob? watch tayo...

enk! no reply then august 3:

jix: buzz!
me: ?
jix: hi yu
me: hi
jix: uy
me: ?
jix: ang tipid ba magreply
jix: hehehehehe
me: wala akong masabi eh
jix: ngekz
jix: meron noh
me: that's why I was asking what
jix: dami mong offline messages sa akin nah
me: ahh okey
me: that was days ago pa man
jix: bago lang naman ako nakapag net
me: ok

that was the end of that day... nainis lang talaga ako sobra though its all me who is to be blamed kc i was the one naman who expected much?! which should have not been... but bottomline I just miss her :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home